1.30.2012

Good Friends

The Lord has truly blessed me with great friends in Kenya. Some very unexpected and from all different backgrounds...but still great friends. Thought I'd post a few pictures of my long weekend in the beautiful Kijabe.

 Hiking Mt. Longonot with Marisa, Chandler, and Steve

 Fun birthday party in Kijabe
 Sweet Susan let us stay at her house all weekend
Going away dinner for one of Susan's roommates. This is their awesome backporch. 
 Everyone made their own homemade pizza!

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!!! Her house is so freaking amazing!!!! But seriously your are way skinnier... its time to pack the weight back on my friend... love you and lets talk soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible blessing! I love how the Lord has provided exactly the friends you need. Love you, Gray!

    ReplyDelete